10 outfits: How to combine your Silver shoes for the perfect spring style
In this article we show you 10 ideas how you can combine your silver kicks with trendy outfits. Whether chic, elegant, casual or sporty with a little imagination, silver shoes can be worn for almost any occasion.
"Adding a special touch to the outfit"
The shiny trend is considered a favourite by many trendsetters and is a must for every street style. From shiny shoes, ballet flats to Oxford shoes - they all add a special touch to the outfit and are actually very easy to combine and go well with simple outfits such as
Jeans and a print sweatshirt. Shoes are probably the most interesting piece of fashion to play with and try out new things. They can change your whole outfit from elegant to casual.
"Silver shoes as an SOS fashion item"
Straight silver shoes make boring outfits more cheerful and are a great "SOS fashion piece" if you have no ideas. The question of how best to wear silver shoes is very simple. Choose basic and neutral pieces in grey, black and white...a colourful style is no mistake...they can be combined more easily than you might imagine.
We show you 10 examples of how to combine your silver shoes in style:
1. minimalistic outfit combination with light materials and oversize vest
2. jeans in combination with a basic shirt - A very simple outfit where the special shoes are in the foreground. This combination always works, even when nothing else works.
3. a fancy shirt also works :)...
3. olive green jacket and high-waist shorts – Loose-airy and above all very comfortable summer outfit. Sexy but cool.
4. and 5. colourful and light summer dresses - Perfect for the hot summer nights. Wow effect guaranteed.
6. jeans jacket and midi-skirt - One of few outfits that is both chic and elegant.
7. red blazer and white jeans - A perfect street style outfit for the long spring days or fresh summer nights.
8. Black blazer and maxi dress (Polka dots) - A black and white outfit, why not? This combination is perfect for those who want to go out in casual chic style.
9th and 10th, try different shades of purple blazers and tops - Give stylish silver shoes exactly the touch of sportiness, which makes the outfit not kitschy but chic.
These are only our 10 outfit ideas but the possibilities and combinations are endless... :) Let yourself be inspired by our outfits and create a look that suits you bestHow do you combine your silver shoes?